FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 18, 2012
Commercial Leases by A. J. Properties in Odenton Town Center
Odenton, Maryland April 2012: A. J. Properties announces the following commercial space lease transactions:
- Johns Hopkins has renewed their lease for an additional 10 years at the Odenton Health and Technology Campus in Odenton Town Center Maryland. 64,000 additional square feet is available for pre-lease adjacent to Hopkins in a third building to be added to the campus. Contact Stuart Title at A. J. Properties 410-551-9116 for information.
- Oasis Consignments opened at Academy Junction Plaza in 2,600 sf with upscale ladies and children’s fashions. Stuart Title of AJP represented the Landlord and Louis Chesimard with Chesmark Realty represented the Tenant.
- Pachanga Grill at the Academy Junction Plaza in Odenton has renewed their lease for an additional five years. In addition they are currently expanding the bar area of the restaurant.
- 7-Eleven has leased the property at 1101 Annapolis Road in Odenton Town Center and has just opened. Stuart Title of AJP represented the Landlord and Bill Steffey, then with Chesapeake Real Estate represented the Tenant.
- A cleaners has leased a 1,847 sf space at Seven Oaks Shopping Center in Odenton Maryland. Stuart title of AJP represented both the Tenant and Landlord.
- Columbia Bank has leased a pad site at Seven Oaks Shopping Center. The bank hopes to open in the fall of this year. Stuart Title of AJP represented the Landlord and Steve Krasnow with Core Commercial Brokerage represented the bank.
- The Driving Coach Academy has renewed their lease at Academy Junction Plaza in Odenton.
- The Baltimore Counseling Center has renewed their lease at Academy Junction Plaza in Odenton.
- Klebasko Environmental, LLC has leased space at the Midway Building in Odenton Maryland. Stuart Title of AJP represented both parties.
- Danella Atlantic Corporation has leased space in the Midway Building in Odenton Maryland. Stuart Title of AJP represented both parties.
- Caplan’s Auctions has renewed their lease at Historic Savage Mill in Howard County. AJP represented both parties.
- Caplan’s is also in the process of reorienting their showroom and entrance to better accommodate their business and customers!